My little poppyseed,
Thats how big you are right now. I just found out you are in there this morning and it was love at first 2 lines. I hope and pray that you are burrowing in right now and preparing for a 9 month journey. We already love you unconditionally and want you so bad. I have so many feelings right now but excited and hopeful are the strongest ones. I know for a fact that today I am pregnant with you and love you very much.
Love your Momma
This is whats going on with you right now:
Baby's now the size of a poppyseed!
Now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) is splitting into the embryo (your future child) and placenta. Outside this microscopic speck, the amniotic sac and fluid are forming into protective cushioning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment