Mark,
I can't believe I'm already 34 weeks pregnant and that me and Daddy have known about you for a whole 30 weeks already. Time has flown by and doesn't seem to be slowing down at all! You could be here in as little as 3 weeks little boy and that excites me so much and terrifies me at the same time. I'm still flip flopping with my emotions, I can't wait to meet you and see what you look like but at the same time I'm not ready to give up being pregnant with you. I have experienced so many new things with being pregnant with you and I love it. I love feeling you kick and move in there so much and already anticipate how much I'm going to miss it once your an outside baby. We are getting more and more prepared for you every week and love you so much baby boy!
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's going on this week:Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby can recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing your lullabies! In fact, baby will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: He now urinates about one pint per day. Get the diapers ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment