Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 12!!!

My sweet little babe,

Another week has flown by and this will be our last full week in the first trimester. You are getting so big in there, you are as big as a plum now, I know a plum doesn't seem that big and it's not really but considering that you started at a poppyseed a plum seems gigantic compared to that. Mommy and Daddy are getting a doppler for home this week, it will be so nice to be able to hear your little heart whenever I want(as long as you cooperate in there lol). I'm still in awe everyday that I get to be your Momma and I know the feelings that I have now will be a million times stronger when I finally get to meet you. We still pray everyday for your safety and love you so very much!

Love,
Your Momma

This is what's happening in there this week:
Baby's now the size of a plum!
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment