Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 14!!!

My sweet little babe,

I'm 14 weeks today and you my dear are the size of a lemon. I think about you so constantly, its almost like breathing to me, I just can't help but wonder about you. Your now a baby boy or a baby girl officially, we just can't tell yet and we are so excited to find that out(hopefully in about 4 weeks we will know). Today I went to grandma's and grandpa's and your cousin Jaymes(who is almost 4) wanted to talk to you so he kept shouting into my belly button so you could hear him, he was a little disappointed that you couldn't talk back to him. If your eating habits are anything like what you make me like/dislike you are going to be such a healthy eater, I love fresh fruit especially pineapple and pita sandwiches and fast food/greasy food makes me feel so sick. We love you so much and are so excited for September to get here. Daddy thinks your going to be an early baby and Momma thinks that your going to be late.

Love,
Your Momma


This is what is happening in there this week:
Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment