My sweet little babe,
Well hopefully this will be the last letter addressed to you as just my babe, I'm hoping the next letter I write tomorrow will be addressed to you by your name. We are really hoping you co-operate and let us know if you are a boy or a girl at the ultrasound tomorrow. I know it will be exciting either way, we haven't seen you since you were 7 weeks and the size of a blueberry and now you are 18 weeks and as big as a sweet potato!! I still don't know for sure if I have really felt you in there yet and can't wait for a real kick or punch and to know for sure it's you.
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's happening in there this week:Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment