Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 16!!

My sweet little babe,

It's so hard for Momma to believe that we are already here at 16 weeks. We started trying to pick nursery stuff out for you this week, well Momma is, Daddy isn't too interested in this stuff and he sees how excited Momma is so he pretty much gave me the reins. I promise that you should love all the stuff I pick out kiddo. We finally have the big ultrasound scheduled, it April 26, only 2 more weeks!!! I'm hoping that you cooperate so we can finally know if your a baby boy or a baby girl, almost everybody thinks your a baby girl so we will see.

Love,
Your Momma

This is whats happening with you this week:
Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment