Mark,
I know I know I'm late again but this time it's not entirely my fault, your partially to blame lol. I had plans to type this up Sunday after your Daddy got home and took my picture but no you had to throw a wrench in my plans. Saturday you weren't moving much but you were moving so Sunday when I woke up and you weren't moving like you normally do I was thinking it was odd. Fast Foward several hours later and still no movement I was concerned and so was my Dr. so off to L&D we went again. Of course once we got all hooked up to the dopplers and they were pressing around on you, you woke up and started moving lots and made me look like a big fat liar and that's not nice little boy lol. Since then I have just been plain tired and haven't got on here but you are moving tons. I love you so much Mark and so does Daddy, I can't believe how close we are getting to meeting you!
Love,
Your Momma
What's happening in there this week:Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment