Mark,
First I'm so sorry I'm writing this a little late again but here lately I'm just so tired, you seem to drain me of all my energy but you are so worth it. I got some great news this week. First, Momma passed her GD test which means no diabetes YAY! Second your great-grandma Nana let Momma know she is going to buy your crib for us which made Momma so happy. I can't wait to order it and get it all set up and ready for you! It's so hard to believe how close we are getting to meeting you, I'm so excited and yet still so nervous. I feel like this pregnancy has flown by and I know I'm going to miss having you move around and poking me in there no matter how exciting it is to have you here finally. We love you so much little boy!
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's happening in there this week:Baby's now the size of a squash!
As baby's skin smoothes out, his brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. He's also adding some brawn -- his grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment