My sweet little babe,
Woohoo we are at week 10(double digits!!) and you are as big as a prune!!! I'm amazed at how fast it all seems to be going by, I know that's partially because I have had so many appts close together which makes the countdown fly by. I'm hoping to hear that sweet little heartbeat of yours on Tuesday at my Dr. appt and after that I promise I will start writing in my Belly Book(a pregnancy journal of our journey together). We love you so much and I know that I say this in every letter but I feel like I can never say it enough, you are such an amazing blessing to us and we never want you to forget that. I hope you continue to grow big and strong in there!
This is what is happening with you this week:
Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment