My sweet little babe,
You are now about 8 weeks old(more about that about in a few) and have been knowingly in our lives for four weeks now, Four whole weeks. I already feel like its been like such a long time which in reality a month is a good amount of time. Now about that about, I say about 8 weeks because I *think* you are just a little small and that's why you measured one or two days smaller this past week and I'm confidant that your size will match the week marks I'm giving you so I'm just keeping it the way it is. It is such an amazing and wonderful feeling knowing that your growing in there and that your little heart is beating away. You must be doing quite a bit of growing the past couple days, I can't seem to eat enough and I've been feeling some stretching going on in there too(not you stretching but my uterus). Me and Daddy love you so much and can't wait for September to get here!
Love,
Your Momma
This is what is happening with you this week:
Baby's now the size of a raspberry!
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment