My sweet little babe,
First of all I'm sorry every letter to you is addressed as my sweet little babe, I promise as soon as we know if your a boy or girl I will use your name. Now that we have that settled we are entering into week 7 and you are the size of a blueberry. I'm so excited we have made it this far! Your little heart should be beating now and we are praying that it is and that we get to see it this week. I go to my first Dr. visit with you tomorrow, which is when I will find out when we get to see you. I'm still so exhausted and this week you seem to LOVE strawberries, I'm eating them like crazy and I HAD to have a meatball sub on friday, Daddy was so nice to bring me one home after work. As always we love you so much and continue to pray for your health and safety.
Love,
Your Momma
P.S. You will get a special letter after I see your little heartbeat letting you know all about it!
This is what's going on with you this week!
Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment