My sweet son,
Well here we are one week closer to you being here. You are causing Momma to lose sleep and I mean that literally. It's getting harder to get comfortable at night and my hips have starting to give me some problems and pain. You are worth every pain and wink of lost sleep though. I just look at it this way, at least it's preparing me for when you get here lol. Another exciting thing happened this week...Momma got to feel you kick on the outside!!! It was a sweet moment and I just wish Daddy would have been home for it but he was working to take care of us. You are being a stubborn little bugger, you haven't done it since and when I think I can feel one and put my hand there you stop until I take my hand away. I'm hoping this week you give me a few good kicks that Daddy can feel, we love you so much Mark.
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's going on in there this week:Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment