My sweet son,
Here we are another week has passed, I can't believe there is only 98 days until your due date.It feels like this milestone was so far away in the beginning and now it's already here.Today is Father's Day, I can't wait to celebrate this day with you here next year! You are moving in there tons but Daddy still hasn't got to feel one yet. I'm starting to sleep better now that we bought a body pillow for me. I'm starting to get super bad heartburn though and I have had some Braxton Hicks this past week too. A stranger told me this week how small I look and how there was no way I was due in September, it made me want to laugh b/c I definately don't feel small these days lol. I hope that you give me a few strong kicks when Daddy is around this week so he can feel you finally. Mark, you are such a loved little boy and I want us both to remember that always.
Love,
Your Momma
Here is whats happening in there this week:Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting his immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and he'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment