My sweet baby boy,
24 weeks today means we have reached viability day!!!! This excites Momma so much since you now have a fighting chance of survival outside of me but I want you to stay MUCH longer that way it's not just a fighting chance but a normal chance at life. It's so hard to think in 3 and a half months you will be here, its seems like we just saw that beating heart in a little blobby baby last week and now your in my belly dancing around and a little person already. I still feel like there is so much we need to do to prepare for you but I know it will all come together and I won't be worrying about those things when I'm staring at you. We love you so much Mark!!
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's happening in there this week:Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, his newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment