Mark,
My sweet little boy, today marks the halfway point 20 weeks down and another 20 weeks to go(give or take a couple weeks). Today is also another special day, Mother's Day. I have to say I don't think any gift compares to the gift you give Momma, not just today but everday. Your baby kicks are the most wonderful and magical thing to me, even when your on my bladder making me feel like I need to pee every five minutes lol. I love you so much already and can't imagine what the love will be like when we finally meet face to face. Thank you for letting me be your Momma and for being my son.
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's happening in there this week:Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment