Sunday, May 23, 2010

22 Weeks!!!

My sweet little boy,

Have I mentioned how much I already love you lately Mark, you are already changing me and my life in so many ways and you aren't even here yet. I'm noticing that your starting to have certain times during the day/night that you always seem to move. You seem to move the most after Daddy gets home and starts talking with Momma. I bought you some books yesterday. I'm hoping you love books as much as Momma. I bought the Peter Rabbit's Giant storybook for us. I remember when I was little your Grandma(my Momma) used to read those stories to me and I can't wait to just hold you and read you those stories at your bedtime. You are such a blessing to us and I want you to always remember how loved and wanted you are.

Love,
Your Momma

This is what's happening in there this week:Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment