My sweet baby boy,
Mark you seem to be getting more active with every week that passes and now I'm starting to see that some things I eat or drink can make you even more active. My current craving which makes you squirm all in my belly is grape soda, I'm not sure if it's the sugar or temperature or if you just like it lol. I find myself thinking of what traits I think you will have more and more these days. I wonder if you will have Daddy's eyes and Mommy's nose or if you will be pale like your Momma or tan like Daddy. I can't wait to meet you but I'm ready for the time you have left in my belly to slow down, I just enjoy feeling you and keeping you safe in there and I'm trying to soak in every minute but it seems to pass by so fast. Momma and Daddy love you so much and so do so many other people.
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's happening this week:Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment