My sweet son,
Mark, you gave me and Daddy quite a scare this week, all that growing and stretching your doing in there gave Momma some pretty bad pains so I had to go to Labor and Delivery to get everything checked out. Good news is no contractions and you were moving quite a bit in there so they released me to go home. Daddy said he had never been so scared or emotional before and Momma felt the same. It seems unfathomable to lose you before we officially meet and I hope we never have to face that. You mean so much to us already, your our baby boy our first son and nothing will ever change that. I hope you stay in there until September baby boy!
Love,
Your Momma
This is what's going on in there this week:Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment